Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:23 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 6, 300 block North Huntington Street, Syracuse. A lost or stolen wallet valued at $20 was reported.
- 12:44 p.m. Sunday,, Jan. 6, 300 block East Williams Street, Milford. A drug complaint was received.
- 11:36 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 6, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. A battery incident was investigated.
- 12:40 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 5, 100 block Section Street, Claypool. A domestic issue was reported.
- 3:29 p.m. Friday, Jan. 4, 7600 block West CR 300N, Warsaw. Henry King Quintana reported damage to a travel trailer.
- 2:00 p.m. Friday, Jan. 4, 3400 block North CR 600E, Warsaw. Report of a no contact order and threats.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, 600 block West Section Street, Milford. Christina Diane Golden reported a stolen vehicle.
- 2:26 p.m. Friday, Jan. 4, 500 block West Catherine Street, Milford. Michael Hernandez reported theft of a license plate.