Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:28 a.m. Friday, Nov. 23, 2700 block South Country Club Road, Warsaw. A domestic battery incident was reported.
- 12:00 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2400 block North Grandview Drive, Warsaw. Travis D. Swick reported theft of a firearm, valued at $396, from his residence.
5:38 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 400 block North Lake Street, Syracuse. Property damage accident with damages under $1,000 reported.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:22 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 700 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Jane Patricia Steeler reported cruelty/intentional beating of a cat.
- 8:36 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 100 block Capital Drive, Warsaw. Lake City Motors Warsaw reported unauthorized control of a motor vehicle.
- 5:52 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Theft of clothing valued at $22 occurred at Big R.
- 5:29 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 500 block Indiana Street, Warsaw. Charles F. Boring reported damage to a vehicle mirror.
- 4:53 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Theft of food and miscellaneous items valued at approximately $245 reported by Owens Supermarket.
- 3:27 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 1100 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Boontarika O’Hara reported theft of a wallet containing cash, credit/debit cards and personal identification documents.
- 1:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 600 block of North Colfax Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Courts of Colfax to investigate the theft of appliances, including a black Frigidaire refrigerator, an electric range and a salt spreader. Value: $991.78.