Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:36 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, 100 block North First Street, Pierceton. Cynthia A. Kreger reported criminal mischief.
- 7:06 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, 3500 block West CR 100S, Warsaw. Chelsey E. Lambert reported theft of an iPhone and collectible items worth $490.
- 10:58 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, 3100 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Porfirio Mendoza Gomora reported a burglary.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:02 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, 700 block West North Street, Syracuse. Michael Alan Perzanowski reported residential entry, with theft of items including cash, a laptop, clothing, collectibles, alcohol and food.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:02 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, 2600 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Jeremy Paul Mitchell reported a stolen moped.
- 1:39 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, 2600 block East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Erin E. Hoak reported criminal mischief and theft.
- 11:21 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, 100 block South Scott Street, Warsaw. A military ammo can containing ammunition was found.
- 9:28 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, 2100 block DuBois Drive, Warsaw. Complainant reported threats.
- 5:12 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Celerino J. Juarez reported a stolen vehicle.
- 10:34 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, 100 block Zimmer Road, Warsaw. A hit/skip accident was reported.
- 5:23 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Theft of food and miscellaneous items from Walmart.