Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:25 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 11, 800 block North Panorama Drive, North Webster. Joshua L. Miller reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 12:59 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, 3000 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Officers responded to a report of battery.
- 5:34 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 500 block South Old SR 13, Pierceton. Michael P. Wunder reported the theft of a boat. Value: $1.
- 11:51 a.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 1200 block East CR 350N, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of harassing phone calls.
- 9:54 a.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 100 block EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Debora A. Harmon reported that someone hit her boat while it was parked.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:22 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, 400 block West First St., Milford. Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance.
- 5:15 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 300 block West Emeline St., Milford. Friendly Express reported counterfeit money used at the business.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:29 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, 400 block East Center St. and North Hickory Street, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of battery.
- 8:32 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 8, 2900 block of Frontage Road, Warsaw. Police responded to the Brittany Barringer residence to investigate criminal mischief, damage done to motor vehicles and the theft from those vehicles. Taken was a black Marc Jacobs purse, a brown Fossil wallet, a TJ Maxx credit, an Indiana driver’s license, a Citi credit card, a Mutual Bank debit card, an Old Navy credit card, various insurance cards, a checkbook from Mutual Bank, a Zimmer Biomet work badge, a health insurance HSA card, a student ID and $50 cash. Total value/damage: $15,300.
- 10:48 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, 400 block of South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Village Pantry to investigate the theft of $260 from the store’s safe.
- 3:14 p.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 300 block East Winona Ave. and South Detroit Street, Warsaw. Jason D. Ellinger reported a hit and run vehicle accident.