Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:39 a.m. Friday, Nov. 9, 8300 block SR 19, Akron. KCSD investigated a fraudulent school fundraiser in reference to Tippecanoe Valley Schools.
- 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 1400 block SR 13, Pierceton. KCSD was contacted by a subject in reference to threats made by a co-worker.
- 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 100 block EMS D22 Lane, Syracuse. Civil dispute report involving visitation.
- 9:47 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 9100 block North CR 200E, Milford. Bianca Santana reported possible criminal mischief.
- 9:05 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 100 block EMS D2 Lane, Syracuse. Meagan Ashlynn Martens reported fraud on a credit card.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:43 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2500 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Theft of a television from the Deluxe Inn was reported. The television was valued at $150.