Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:28 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 100 block of E. Main St., Burket. Dan’s Body Shop reported that a customer’s car that was parked in the lot had its wheels and rims removed and stolen.
- 9:17 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 3700 block of North Barbee Road, Warsaw. Police responded to the Tina Brewer residence to investigated the theft of a watch and earrings. Value: $2,300.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:37 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 4, 1700 block of East Market Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Marco Malagon residence to investigate criminal mischief, tires slashed on a vehicle. Damage: $500.
- 10:05 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4, 800 block of East Smith Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Martha Cardona residence to investigate a criminal mischief — house spray painted on multiple sides.
- 9:57 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4, 2000 block of East Market Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Maria Patino residence to investigate the theft of a 1999 Chevrolet Malibu. Value: $2,000.
- 10:06 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3, 100 block of Aquaduct Lane, Warsaw. Police responded to the Brittany Davis residence to investigate a fraud.