Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:26 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 7800 block of West Lovetts Lane, Warsaw. Police responded to the Morgan Hepler residence to investigate a theft. Taken was an X-Box 360, remote for the gaming system, assorted games for the system, an HDMI cable, a kids tablet, a WII consul with remote and games, a Samsung tablet, $400 in cash, assorted household goods, a Samsung 32-inch television, reading glasses, a chrome book and a camera. Value: $1,425.
- 7:01 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 100 block of South Main Street, Leesburg. Police responded to the Sharon Kersey residence in reference to a theft of $602 in cash.
- 6:12 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 3700 block of West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Police responded to the Raul Hernandez residence to investigate a burglary. Taken was $1,100 in cash.
Officers from the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Monday, Oct. 29, 400 block of North Old SR 15, Milford. Police responded to the Joseph A. Gerencser residence to investigate the break-in of six storage units. Damage: $225.
Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:15 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 1, 500 block of Prairie Drive, Syracuse. Police responded to the Emily Seidner residence to investigate a criminal mischief. Rear tires on a vehicle were slashed. Damage: $500.