KOSCIUSKO — The Kosciusko County Alcoholic Beverage Board renewed five permits during its meeting Thursday, Nov. 1.
The following permits were renewed:
- Marsh Drugs LLC, doing business as Marsh Drug #7056, 500 E. Buffalo St., Warsaw. Beer, wine and liquor – drug store.
- Jay Petroleum Inc., doing business as Pak-A-Sak #34, 2124 SR 13, Pierceton. Beer and wine dealer – grocery store.
- Brian K. Stalder, doing business as Lakeview Liquors, 103 E. Main St., Silver Lake. Beer, wine and liquor – package store.
- DDK Enterprise LLC, doing business as The Turf, 118 S. Main St., Milford. Beer, wine and liquor – restaurant.
- Light Rail Coffee LLC, doing business as Light Rail Café, 1000 Park Ave., Winona Lake. Beer and wine retailer – restaurant.
The board’s next meeting will take place at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, in the Kosciusko County Courthouse.