Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:08 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, 2200 block East CR 250S, Warsaw. KCSD was notified of a physical family fight in progress.
- 5:00 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, 300 block East Prairie Street, Warsaw. Report of harassment on Facebook was received.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 300 block West Emeline Street, Milford. Criminal trespass reported at the Marathon Station.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:14 a.m. Monday, Oct. 29, 600 block North Main Street, North Webster. Ace Pest Control reported damage to two vehicles. A stereo and hand sprayer, valued at $60, were also taken from a vehicle.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:08 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 300 block North High Street/East North Street, Silver Lake. Damage to a street sign was reported.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:58 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, 10900 block North CR 200E, Milford. Battery involving strangulation was investigated.
- 12:18 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, 1000 block North Indiana Avenue, Syracuse. Kathleen Boyle reported two slashed tires on a vehicle.