Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:23 a.m. Monday, Oct. 29, 1000 block Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Mark H. Jones reported auto theft.
- 6:20 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 4500 block West CR 400N, Warsaw. Cindi E. Delacruz reported auto theft. Value: $3,000.
- 12:52 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 12700 block North East Wawasee Drive, Syracuse. Danny J. McCulloch reported the theft of keys from his excavating equipment.
- 11:11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 6900 block East CR 900S and South CR 700E, South Whitley. Silas J. Beachler reported finding a safe in his woods.
- 9:21 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, 400 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Janua Lea Riley reported a mobile home on fire. The sheriff’s department was called to assist in the fire investigation.
- 10:51 a.m. Monday, Oct. 22, 12100 block North Beau Peep Lane, Cromwell. Nicholas W. Baldwin reported a vehicle that was removed from a property when the occupant was evicted. The former occupant of the property cannot locate the vehicle.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:41 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 100 block North Main St., Syracuse. Michelle L. Kyles reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:48 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, 1500 block Provident Drive, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of battery and criminal mischief.
- 12:39 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 1700 block East Center St., Warsaw. William A. Crane II reported a hit and run vehicle accident.
- 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 2100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Byron L. McNees reported a found driver’s license.
- 12:14 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, 300 block Enterprise Drive, Warsaw. Amy L. Bunch reported found property.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 100 block North Union Drive, Winona Lake. Ryan S. Trieschman and Nipsco reported a semi that struck overhead wires, severing them and damaging a meter box on the side of a residence. The semi left the scene without stopping.
- 6:05 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 1600 block East CR 225S, Winona Lake. A female subject reported burglary. She arrived home to find her home unlocked and doors open. Photographs in the home were defaced with threatening messages.
- 3:28 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 600 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Geena R. Keck reported theft of two jackets from an unlocked vehicle. Value: $120.