The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Summit Accounting and Computer Services v.
Jessica L. Alexander, Wolflake, $687.31
Bambi Fisher, Warsaw, $1,456.33
Tanny Foust, North Manchester, $399.59
Amanda Miller, Pierceton, $560.94
Chris and Chastity Pauwels, Milford, $2,793.36
Amber and Ben Rhodes, Leesburg, $2,028
Holly Silva, Syracuse, $3,150.09
Jenny Troyer, Plymouth, $442.01
Ashley Young, Nappanee, $594.46
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Lashea Dawson-May, Warsaw, $1,575.91
Ashley Jones, Warsaw, $3,758.02
Blake Landis, Claypool, $4,938.78
Laura McKinley, Warsaw, $1,068.74
- Dental Health P.C. v.
Zakary Elliott, Warsaw, $852.41
Bruce Hope, Warsaw, $2,033.31
- Mercury Wireless Inc. v. Elizabeth Gerber, Warsaw, $1,026.96
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Jordan Hammerschmidt, North Manchester, $6,115
Michael West, Warsaw, $6,115
- McArthur Counseling Center v.
Tyler Harkins, Warsaw, $489.26
John Hoyle, Warsaw, $1,017.22
Kalina McNeil, Mishawaka, $759.33
- Westhaven Mobile Home Park v. Damian Harman, Warsaw, $1,625
- Wawasee Community School Corp. v. Penny Hemphill, Syracuse, $312.92
- Shafer Rentals v. Ted Hight, Pierceton, $1,607
- Enchanted Hills Community v. Robert Lamb, Goshen, $3,094.18
- Brown’s Rentals v. Jessica Reed, Warsaw, $6,125
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Christine Allen, North Webster, $1,303.81
Stewart Hmmel, Nappanee, $735.27
Sean Troyer, Syracuse, $1,070.89
- JHPDE Finance LLC v. Andrew Bevelhimer, Milford, $4,065.98
- Unifund CCR LLC v. Jamie L. Blessing, Nappanee, $1,837.27
- Capital One Bank v.
Randy K. Cloud, Syracuse, $1,444.70
Jacob Harris, Warsaw, $6,338.61
Simona Smith, Nappanee, $3,005.27
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union v. Leon Garrett, Milford, $5,491.31
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Travis Green, Syracuse, $3,754.44
Austin Robbins, Warsaw, $14,345.83
- Portfolio REcovery Associates LLC v.
Christi Haman, Syracuse, $1,290.63
Ashwin Sanath Kumar, Warsaw, $2,995.94
Kayla Smith, Warsaw, $1,078.37
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union v. Jade and Harvey Ross, Warsaw, $22,378.44
- Synchrony Bank v. Larry Miller, Warsaw, $3,340.65
- Ford Motor Credit Company v. Adam and Barbara Sheets, Warsaw, $18,360.02
- Discover Bank v. Jo Smith, Warsaw, $5,753.19
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding – Jeffrey L. Puckett, Mentone, $192.50.
Driving the wrong way on posted one-way roadway — Lorene K. Marvel, Etna Green, $192.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Kolton Lee Coyle, 27, Warsaw, and Brittney Leigh Sarrazin, 27, Warsaw
Jason D. Isbell, 39, Warsaw, and Kayloni L. Estep, 27, Warsaw
Jaden Gregory Kreft, 22, Pierceton, and Caitlin Jennae Clevenger, 22, Syracuse
Kevin Michael Kandell, 42, Warsaw, and Michelle Lyn Sheets, 27, Warsaw
Taylor Michael Fanning, 25, Fishers, and Anne Elizabeth Holderman, 25, Warsaw
Nicales Ryan Kuhn, 22, Leesburg, and Courtney Ann Schinbeckler, 22, Leesburg
Ivan Manuel Montes-Soria, 31, Warsaw, and Maria Elena Rodriguez Patino, 50, Warsaw
Alejandro Santa Maria Rojas, 28, Warsaw, and Carolina Hernandez Rojas, 33, Warsaw
Asher Javaid, 24, Syracuse, and Lanae Nicole Haessig, 24, Syracuse
Steven Dean Poling, 61, Warsaw, Shelly Lynn Visel, 56, Warsaw
Connor Dale Helser, 31, Winona Lake and Natalee Sue Mowan, 30, Winona Lake
Nicholas Colin Harker, 20, Warsaw, and Kayla Lynn Hall, 22, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Williamson — Joseph Williamson, Silver Lake, and Latasha Roush, Warsaw. Married; Sept. 25, 2018. Separated: Oct. 17, 2018. There are no minor children.
Littlejohn — Carissa Littlejohn, Mentone, and Brian Littlejohn, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 14, 2018. Separated: Oct. 22, 2018. There is one minor child.
Wilson — Ashley Wilson, Syracuse, and Matthew Wilson, Syracuse. Married: Oct. 9, 2010. Separated: May 2018. There are two minor children.
Wooldridge — Vickie Wooldridge, Warsaw, and Christopher Wooldridge, Warsaw. Married: Nov. 5, 1994. Separated: Aug. 31, 2018. There is one minor child.
Demerly — Linda Demerly, Warsaw, and Steven Demerly, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 15, 2015. Separated: Oct. 2, 2018. There are three minor children.