Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:07 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 10900 block North SR 19, Nappanee. Randall R. Hepler reported fraud.
- 6:32 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, 12600 block South CR 200W, Silver Lake. Eric L. Crum contacted the KCSD about a civil matter that resulted in an auto theft report.
- 5:18 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 18, 6900 block West CR 1150N, Nappanee. Officials with the Kosciusko County Highway Department reported damage to a stop sign.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:04 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 700 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Theft of pizza rolls, a block of cheese and cold & flu medicine reported at Dollar General Store. All items were recovered at the scene. Items were valued at approximately $8.50.
- 12:12 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, 300 block North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Matthew D. Wilson reported a Samsung S6, a wallet and 10 CDs were taken from his vehicle. Value of the stolen items is approximately $200.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:42 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 600 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Hailey Marie Johnson reported criminal mischief. Two tires on a vehicle were slashed.
- 6:04 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 400 block Chinworth Court, Warsaw. Sandra Kay Sullivan reported theft and subsequent fraud. The total amount of fraudulent purchases was approximately $490.