The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Enchanted Hills Community Association v.
Virgil Anderson, North Webster, $3,805.20
Robert Eckstein, Cromwell, $3,295.69
Joseph and Lori Howe, Cromwell, $6,252.48
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Matthew Brabec, Warsaw, $1,145.89
Brandel Jennings, Warsaw, $1,328.38
- Glen Ruch v. Michael and Sarah Craig, Bremen, $1,950
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Lashea Dawson-May, Warsaw, $1,575.91
- Onemain Financial Services v.
Christopher Eldridge, Warsaw, $4,602.27
Keylah McKinley, Syracuse, $4,602.27
- Mercury Wireless Inc. v. Elizabeth Gerber, Warsaw, $1,026.96
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp v.
Jordan Hammerschmidt, North Manchester, $6,115
Miachael Vest, Warsaw, $6,115
- Alan Kado v. Jay and Kerri Hicks, Warsaw, $2,200
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union v. David Housouer, Pierceton, $4,096.16
- Summit Account and Computer Service v.
Rachel Neer, Mentone, $1,240.04
Taylor Patton, Warsaw, $352.75
- Mineral Springs LLC v. Jennifer Perry, Warsaw, $3,088
- Judy Allen v. Spenser Shoemaker, Warsaw, $5,898.50
- Daltons Inc v. UPS Store, Warsaw, $197
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Moe Aung, Fort Wayne, $14, 633.21
Micahel Back, Warsaw, $2,673.10
Andrew Brost, Warsaw, $3,386.84
Dough Fraughiger, Warsaw, $1,562.03
Jada Hill, Claypool, $807.92
Christine Hackworth, North Webster, $2,240.72
Ray Larimer, Mentone, $9,154.85
Jennifer Young, Fort Wayne, $2,757.01
- Lake City Bank v.
Aminta Caudill, Warsaw, $766.81
Andrew Kline, Corunna, $2,069.61
Greg Runyon, Syracuse, $2,315.85
Kyi Zaw, Fort Wayne, $14,633.21
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v.
Jeffery Gordon, Warsaw, $2,904.06
Erica Toney, WArsaw, $679.29
- Personal Finance Company v.
Amy Hale, Warsaw, $2,240.72
Brittany Himes, Warsaw, $1,953.48
- Midwest America Federal Credit Union v. David Housouer, Pierceton, $18,432.86
- Credit Acceptance Copr v.
Joshua Kindt, North Webster, $7,563.87
Ortie Lemon, Milford, $852.61
- Weltman Weinberg and Reis Co LPA v. Emma McIntire, North Webster, $5,573.51
- Discover Bank v.
Lisa Miller, Silver Lake, $9,755.85
Walter Saldana, Warsaw, $998.25
- Warsaw Health System LLC v. Ashley Morgan, Claypool, $8,665.45
- Goodville Mutual Casaulty Company v. Lorie Parrett, Cromwell, $3,069.90
- Capital One Bank v. Walter Saldana, Warsaw, $3,858.11
- Crown Asset Management v. Jose Zuniga, Warsaw, $11,124.88
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
No valid driver’s license — Curtis Schuman, Cromwell, $160.50.
Speeding – exceeding 60 mph limit on 4-lane non-interstate — Oxana Verdes, Chicago, $160.50; Megan Wilson, Wayne, Pa., $160.50.
Operating with expired plates — Jonathan Dewald, Warsaw, $160.50.
Speeding – exceeding maximum 55 mph — Mason Stephen, Akron, $192.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Josiah Sheffey Sibert, 21, Rochester, and Amylia Danae Lewis, 23, Winona Lake
Matthew James Connett, 22, Warsaw, Adrienne Meli Follmer, 20, Etna Green
Brandon Jay Ballard, 21, Mentone, and Alissa Diane May, 21, Mentone
Anthony James Geib, 33, Mentone, and Amy Jeanette Leake, 38, Pierceton
Tyler Michael Blain, 22, Warsaw, and Amber Joy Day, 22, Warsaw
Miachael A. Bowers, 29, Warsaw, and Daniella Lumbay, 23, Warsaw
Jason Michael Hoff, 25, Warsaw, and Sierra Mardell Southworth, 22, Warsaw
Nikolas Allan Anderson, 21, Syracuse, and Abigail Grace Stuckman, 20, Syracuse
Jonathan Monsivais, 21, Warsaw, and Brittni Jade Elrod, 21, Warsaw
Dalton James Zellers, 24, Warsaw, and Ashley Nicole Gamble, 22, Warsaw
Axel Rizzo Pelaez, 24, Warsaw, and Taylor Marie Neukam, 24, Warsaw
Kenneth Markwood Surface, 25, Mentone, and Hanna Nicole White, 22, Mentone
Keagan Brice Curtis, 26, Claypool, and Hedyeh Elizabeth Kashani, 22, Claypool
Kolton Lee Coyle, 27, Warsaw, and Brittney Leigh Sarrazin, 27, Warsaw
Jason Isbell, 39, Warsaw, and Kayloni Estep, 27, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Heckaman — Chad Heckaman, Warsaw, and Amy Heckaman, Warsaw. Married: July 7, 2006. Separated: Feb. 16, 2018. There are no minor children.
Gaff — Naomi Gaff, North Webster, and David Gaff, Westville. Married: May 1, 2008. Separated: Sept. 3, 2018. There are two children.