Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:06 a.m. Monday, Oct. 15, 1900 block North CR 850E, Pierceton. Mark A. Lingofelter reported burglary to a garage. Value: $100.
- 8:28 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Paul A. Mallery reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 3:16 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Cheryl D. Bradley reported criminal mischief.
- 10:34 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Christopher H. Paine reported burglary. Items stolen include a flat screen television, PlayStation 4, and a surround sound system. Value: $1,400.
- 5:22 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12, 7300 block West Lutes Drive, Warsaw. Luann Wray reported fraud.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:15 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, 400 block South Main Street, North Webster. A soda machine was broken into and money stolen at Kings Keg.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:23 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, 3700 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Service Liquors East, Pepsi Americas, Coca Cola Enterprises, and Dr. Pepper Snapple Group reported theft and criminal mischief. Value: $200.
- 9:25 a.m. Friday, Oct. 12, 1300 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. A representative from Harrison Elementary School reported vandalism to the old school house.
- 9:20 a.m. Friday, Oct. 12, 500 block North Parker St., Warsaw. Melvin S. Santana reported residential entry.
- 7:45 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 500 block East Center St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of fighting.
- 8:17 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 200 block West Jefferson St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of sexual battery.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:15 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, 1600 block South St. Andrews Road East, Winona Lake. Susan D. Kaminski reported a vehicle left in her yard during the night.