The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- One Advantage LLC v.
Jasmine Adams, Warsaw, $1,856.47
Angela Barker, Pierceton, $1,796.64
- Millwood Acres MHC LLC v. Deb Bailey, Etna Green, $4,250
- Larry Beeson v. Amber Baker, Columbia City, $945
- Enchanted Hills Community Association v. Rhonda and Nick Baldwin, Cromwell, $9,047.22
- Warsaw Health System v.
Brooke Berry, Warsaw, $5,050.54Marvin Perry, Cromwell, $1,162.89
- Discover Bank v. Matthew Blankenship, Warsaw, $3,241.01
- Money Matters Professional Collections v.
Jared Boggs, Wabash, $1,134.76
Tammy Long, Marion, $593.74
Roberta Sims, South Whitley, $515.74
- McArthur Counseling Center v.
Wendy Bradley Wadkins, Warsaw, $370
Kevin Bryant, Warsaw, $1,340
Beth Davis, Syracuse, $886.56
Cliffton Davis, Warsaw, $439
Karen Demerly, Pierceton, $545.94
Angela Keener, Pierceton, $1,255.05
Joel Schuh, Warsaw, $1,215.57
Jordan Schultz, Akron, $1,262.62
- City of South Bend v. Nichoals Hankler, Warsaw, $1,276.50
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Joshua Lantz, North Webster, $1,296.86
Angel Seaberg, Mentone, $1,345.45
- KRE Holdings LLC v. Kristian Lyons, Syracuse, $6,115
- Summit Account and Computer Services v.
Kali Marks, Mentone, $305.56
Rachel Neer, Mentone, $1,240
Taylor Patton, Warsaw, $352.75
- Sherri Dalrymple v.
Loren Marshall, Warsaw, $2,927
Olivia Mottson, Warsaw, $2,927
- Rockhill Pinnick LLp v. Lisa Peterson, North Webster, $6,023.92
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Kay Porter, $3,389.49
- Warsaw Foot & Ankle v. Donald Prater, Warsaw, $194
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Roger Rigsby, Leesburg, $6,115
- Joyce Avery v. Chadd Schumaker, Warsaw, $6,115
- Mark Smith v. Ellen and Owen Smith, Warsaw, $2,867.48
- Heron Preserve v. Kathy Smith, Warsaw, $1,026.58
- Millwood Acres v. Bridget Stanton, Nappanee, $2,520
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Jordyn Walker, Syracuse, $3,642.84
- Dental Health PC v.
Ryan Weidenbenner, Winona Lake, $1,891.33
Anna Yates, Mentone, $ 1,158.41
- Yellow Creek Investments v. Kristi White, Warsaw, $1,625
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Personal Finance Company v.
Mathew Anderson, Pierceton, $4,098.33
Krista Swick, Pierceton, $4,098.33
- Capital One Bank v.
Suzanne Fischer, Syracuse, $3,954.92
Hope Kufeyani, Warsaw, $3,021.66
Samantha Schmucker, Cromwell, $2,822.72
Tracey Weaver, Milford, $2,072.52
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Doug Frauhiger, Warsaw, $1,562.03
Vincent Simpkins, Pierceton, 1,097.60
- Discover Bank v. Jigar Gorasia, Warsaw, $2,793.73
- Old National Bank v. Sarah Kenney, Warsaw, $21,111.98
- University of Saint Francis v. Kayla Norris, Pierceton, $7571.80
- Citizens Bank v. William Parks, Warsaw, $7,492.14
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding – exceeding 60 mph limit on 4-lane non-interstate — Daniel Ingabe Muhirwa, Lincoln, Neb., $160.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Micah Matlock, 27, Milford, and Mallarie Stookey, 24, Milford
Dusty Scott Akers, 23, Milford, and Kristine Kay Pruitt, 22, Milford
David Alan Knoerzer, 30, Warsaw, and Kimberly Alice Baker, 30, Warsaw
Zachary Allen Kauffman, 24, Warsaw, and Emily Renee Morrison, 23, Warsaw
William R. Del Pozo, 37, Gurnee, Ill., and Katrina Gross, 35, Gurnee, Ill.
Andrew Charles Galvin, 30, Australia, and Carmen Hunter Herin, 27, Australia
Zachery Michael Cook, 24, Milford, and Heather Nicole Payne, 24, Milford
Juan Lopez, 29, Warsaw, and Kendra Foote, 33, Winona Lake
Barry Alan Coy, 61, Warsaw, and Nila Broerman, 56, Warsaw
Justin Charles Sprunger, 36, Warsaw, and Ashley Ann Coffing, 32, Warsaw
Christopher Ritter, 33, Warsaw, and Lauren Murdock, 26, Winona Lake
Kevin Andrew Slone, 31, Pierceton, and Nicole Smith, 35, Pierceton
Michael R. Marsh, 36, Warsaw, and Hilary Dann Rocha, 34, Warsaw
Genaro Landa-Rojas, 38, Warsaw, and Vidat Moreno, 51, Warsaw
Ian Morris Haas, 27, Warsaw, and Sadie Marie Halpin, 26, Warsaw
Ronald Biller, 56, Leesburg, and Sharon Kay Powers, 47, Leesburg
Allan David Ross, 55, Warsaw, and Jennifer Leanne Jacobs, 37, Louisville, Ky.
Josiah Sheffey Sibert, 21, Rochester, and Amylia Danae Lewis, 23, Winona Lake
Matthew James Connett, 22, Warsaw, and Adrienne Meli Follmer, 20, Etna Green
Brandon Jay Ballard, 21, Mentone, and Alissa Diane May, 21, Mentone
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Ryan — Jamie Ryan, Warsaw, and Daniel Ryan, Warsaw. Married: May 26, 2018. Separated: Sept. 15, 2018. There are no minor children.
Wallace — Vicki Wallace, Cromwell, and Tony Wallace, Cromwell. Married: June 12, 1998. Separated: Oct. 16, 2016. There is one minor child.
Pier — Kayla Pier, Warsaw, and Shaun Pier, North Judson. Married: May 2016. Separated: November 2016.
Wooldridge — Vicki Wooldridge, Warsaw, and Christopher Wooldridge, Warsaw. Married: Nov. 5, 1994. Separated: Aug. 31, 2018. There is one minor child.
Rich — Brian Rich, Warsaw, and Theresa Rich, Warsaw. Married: March 25, 2010. Separated: Sept. 26, 2018. There is one minor child.
Campbell — Tracy Campbell, Warsaw, and Richard Campbell Jr., Warsaw. Married: June 6, 1992. Separated: July 2018. There are two minor children.