Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:10 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 4900 block East Armstrong Road, Leesburg. Jennie L. Hamman reported criminal mischief
- 7:27 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2100 block South SR 13, Pierceton. Pamela J. Copley reported her windshield getting struck on the roadway.
- 9:56 a.m. Friday, Oct. 5, 300 block East High St., Atwood. Officers responded to a report of battery.
Officers with the Pierceton Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:40 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, 100 block South First St., Pierceton. Lake City Bank reported robbery. Value: $7,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 700 block West Center St., Warsaw. Daniel D. Foreman reported a hit and run vehicle accident.
- 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 200 block East Market St. and South High Street, Warsaw. Jennifer M. Hurford reported a hit and run vehicle accident.