Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:15 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Marino Mendez reported criminal mischief
- 4:06 p.m. Monday, Oct. 8, 4000 block North Runkle Drive, Warsaw. Thomas F. Flenner reported the theft of a firearm. Value: $300.
- 8:26 a.m. Monday, Oct. 8, 4000 block West CR 625S, Claypool. Devon W. Borkholder reported burglary. Officers responded to a construction project where several tools were stolen from the job site. Value: $2,160.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:27 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 7, 300 block South Huntington St., Syracuse. McLure’s Gas Station reported theft.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:40 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 100 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of a fight.
- 5:25 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 500 block Ellsworth St., Warsaw. Kayla V. Sanchez reported theft from a vehicle. Items stolen include jewelry. Value: $1,700.
- 3:57 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Bridgette M. Miller reported theft at a residence.
- 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Mayra N. Juarez Munoz reported that a semi merged into her, causing minor damage. The semi continued eastbound on US 30.
- 7:13 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 3800 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officers assisted the Pierceton Police Department with an investigation.