Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:32 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 100 block EMS B61 Lane, Warsaw. A custody issue was reported.
- 2:56 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 100 block EMS B48A Lane, Warsaw. James G. Mitchell reported theft of an Amazon gift card in the amount of $100.
- 3:32 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, 100 block EMS B59 Lane, Warsaw. Cynthia Sue Frederick reported residential entry.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:01 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 200 block South Main Street, Milford. A caller to The Papers Inc. made threats to a reporter who posted photographs of a crash scene and demanded that the images be taken down.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:00 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 3300 block Old Colony Road, Warsaw. Tyler Lee Goodpaster reported auto theft.
- 12:13 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, 100 block Sophie Lane, Warsaw. Michael Andres Catalan reported auto theft and criminal mischief.