Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:21 a.m. Monday, Oct. 1, 7300 block East CR 400N, Leesburg. Nipsco and Mediacom Indiana, LLC reported a traffic accident where a guide wire was struck on a utility pole. The suspect vehicle left prior to law enforcement arrival.
- 2:19 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 30, 8900 block East Hatchery Road, Syracuse. Officers responded to a report of battery.
- 12:16 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 30, 200 block South Jefferson St., Silver Lake. Family Dollar reported theft. Value: $7.
- 4:46 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance.
- 3:20 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 700 block South Mill St., North Webster. Michael D. Mueller reported a property damage accident. A vehicle left the roadway and entered a swimming pool. The driver fled the scene.
- 6:36 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28, 1800 block Robin Drive, Warsaw. Amanda F. Popenfoose reported a property damage vehicle accident.
- 1:52 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28, 100 block East Main St., Mentone. Officers responded to a report of a possible violation of a signed agreement from a prosecutor’s office case.
- 2:52 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 27, 500 block North Tucker St., Mentone. John A. Moore reported criminal mischief. Children turned an outdoor hose on and left it on, causing yard damage.
- 11:49 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25, 3400 block North CR 600E, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of a male making threats.
- 8:33 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25, 11500 block North Candy Cane Lane, Cromwell. Rickey Gardner reported a stolen motorcycle. Value: $3,300.
- 4:58 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 100 block EMS W30 Lane, North Webster. Officers responded to a report of harassing phone calls.
- 4:01 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 10300 block South CR 100W, Silver Lake. Officers responded to a report of residential entry.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:35 a.m. Friday, Sept. 28, 1000 block South Huntington St., Syracuse. Bill Appenzeller reported the theft of a boat. Value: $400.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:56 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 30, 200 block East Ramar Drive, Warsaw. Janice D. Elliott reported a stolen vehicle. Value: $20,000.
- 3:19 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported theft. Value: $111.01.
- 9:46 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 1100 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Angela J. Shirk reported a hit and skip vehicle accident.
- 8:44 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28, 1300 block East Clark St., Warsaw. Jade L. Jones reported criminal mischief.