Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:46 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 100 block EMS C19A Lane, Warsaw. Emerson A. Poort reported criminal mischief.
- 10:41 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 1100 block North Shaleview Court, Warsaw. Andrea K. Widbin reported identity deception. Someone used her information to buy an Apple watch.
- 7:26 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 12100 block North Hiawatha Drive, Syracuse. Officers responded to a report of a protective order violation.
- 12:06 a.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 12400 block South CR 600E, North Manchester. A suspect with multiple arrest warrants fled from officers with an off road vehicle.
- 2:26 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, 100 block EMS B13 Lane, Pierceton. Herman E. Klah reported theft from a vehicle. Value: $20.
- 2:09 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Jason L. Forschner reported burglary and theft. Items stolen include a firearm and phone. Value: $1,200.
- 10:08 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, 4100 block East Lakeview Trail, Leesburg. Donald F. Frantisak reported a bullet hole into the side of a pole building. It was later determined to be a rock thrown by a lawn mower that caused the hole.
- 5:03 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 22, 2200 block West CR 1200S, Silver Lake. Mark D. Conley reported a stolen vehicle. The vehicle had a firearm inside it. Value: $20,000.
- 7:32 a.m. Friday, Sept. 21, 1300 block North CR 525W, Warsaw. Max E. Egolf reported theft and burglary. Two firearms were stolen. Value: $1,000.
- 1:19 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, 1400 block Rosella Road, Warsaw. Kim L. Leasure reported an attempted burglary to his residence.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:21 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24, 2600 block Parent Drive, Warsaw. Zachary D. Deavers reported the theft of firearms. Value: $1,550.
- 10:39 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. WalMart reported theft. Items stolen include a DVD receiver. Value: $234.68.