Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:53 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 12700 block North East Wawasee Drive, Syracuse. Candace C. McCulloch reported her debit card had been fraudulently used.
- 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Jason R. Siegel reported the theft of a license plate. Value: $20.
- 5:45 p.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 4400 block North CR 850E, Leesburg. Chad A. Earley reported fraud.
- 6:52 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13, 100 block EMS B42 Lane, Leesburg. Officers responded to an unwanted subject call, where a battery and residential entry were reported.
- midnight Thursday, Sept. 13, 2100 block South Paxton Drive, Warsaw. Michael A. Taylor reported burglary. Taylor came home from working overnight and found his side garage door and window were open. A Crosman pellet gun was reported missing. Value: $100.
- 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, 400 block East CR 1150N, Milford. Janua L. Riley reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:26 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 300 block North Main St., North Webster. The North Webster Church of God reported a vehicle that left the roadway at low speeds, striking fencing.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:44 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, 200 block South Lincoln St., Warsaw. The City of Warsaw reported damaged property.
- 8:39 p.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Vicki A. Miller reported criminal mischief to her vehicle.