Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:58 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 16, 4600 block East Fox Run Drive, Syracuse. Jennifer N. Miller reported fraud. Her debit card was used fraudulently. Value: $500.
- 10:51 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 15, 11100 block North CR 150E, Milford. Officers responded to a report of a protective order violation.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:45 p.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 100 block East North St., Milford. Brenda K. Gingerich reported theft. Her debit card was skimmed and a $500 charge was made against her account in Indianapolis. Value: $503.50.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:33 p.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 3600 block Lake City Highway and Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Danny R. Bickerstaff, Jr., reported a hit and run vehicle accident.
- 2:51 p.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 700 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of battery.
- 8:27 a.m. Monday, Sept. 17, 400 block South Cleveland St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief.