Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- Midnight Friday, Sept. 14, 2400 block of South CR 275E, Warsaw. Police responded to the Jack Quick residence to investigate a criminal trespass. The complainant reported that someone came on his property and killed his cat.
- 8:06 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13, 1600 block of West CR 200S, Warsaw. Police responded to the William Metz residence to investigate a burglary. Taken was a Bosch 18-volt impact driver; a Craftsman 20-volt drive with three batteries; a Dewalt reciprocating saw with six metal blades, three wood blades and one carbide blade; and one pair of Oakley sunglasses. Value: $740.
Officers from the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:29 a.m. Friday, Sept. 14, 200 block of North Blaine Street, North Webster. Police investigated a lawn mower that was left along the roadway.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:08 a.m. Friday, Sept. 14, 1500 block of North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Chicago Dog House to investigate the theft of an oil transporter.
- 6:12 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, 1200 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Police responded to the Meijer Gas Station to investigate the damage of private property during an accident.