Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:33 p.m. Monday, Sept. 10, 400 block of Epworth Forest Road, North Webster. Katina Ann Deaton reported theft of medication and cash from a vehicle. The value of the stolen items was reported as approximately $55.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:00 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 5, 100 block of Warrior Path, Syracuse. Report of tobacco law violation.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:49 p.m. Monday, Sept. 10, 100 block of South Wood Street, Warsaw. John F. Shepherd Jr. reported a lost Indiana ID card.
- 2:41 p.m. Monday, Sept. 10, 1700 block of East Clark Street, Warsaw. Karla F. Mann reported a lost license plate.
- 11:05 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 100 block of Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Report of a hit and run crash.