Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:08 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 9700 block East Bald Eagle Drive, Cromwell. Judy L. Hall reported the theft of a water heater. Value: $324.
- 4:12 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 7600 block North CR 600E, Syracuse. Logan M. Robbins and Holle’s Salvage reported auto theft. Value: $4,000.
- 11:37 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 300 block of South Main Street, Leesburg. Shirley Fuller reported check fraud.
- 10:32 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 100 block West High St. and South Walnut Street, Etna Green. Carol L. Hoffer reported the theft of a shovel. Hoffer later called and advised that the shovel was returned.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:54 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 200 block East Henry St., Syracuse. Sheila L. Nesmith reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:14 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 800 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Eric M. Shafer reported burglary and theft. Items stolen include money and a safe. Value: $202.
- 1:02 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 9, 700 block North Park Ave., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of an animal complaint.
- 1:24 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, 2400 block East Center St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of sexual battery.
- 6:06 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, 600 block Deerfield Path, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of domestic battery.
- 1:19 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Alisha Sallee reported that an adult male made threats against the mother of his child. An investigation is ongoing.
- 12:50 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 800 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. El Arriero reported a counterfeit $10 bill.
- 11:32 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7, 700 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw. Lassus Handy Dandy reported criminal mischief. Numerous gallons of fuel and oil were dumped on the property.
- 8:50 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported theft. Value: $111.24.