Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:26 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 30, 2000 block of West CR 250S, Warsaw. Police responded to the Harold Marsillett residence to investigate a criminal mischief report. Damage was done to a family vehicle.
- 8:03 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 29, 400 block of West Broadway Street, Etna Green. KCSD received a report of battery.
- 4:33 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 100 block of EMS B61G Lane, Warsaw. KCSD was contacted in reference to threats being made.
- 4:23 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 6800 block of May Lane, Leesburg. Edward Garza reported theft of electronics from his home.
- 1:39 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 3900 block of North Southwinds Trail, Warsaw. Dennis R. Zartman contacted KCSD in reference to theft of an insurance check.
- 2:44 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 25, 3700 block of North Barbee Road, Warsaw. Tina Marie Brewer reported that someone entered her residence and damaged property.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:33 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 30, 300 block of East Williams Street, Milford. Neighbors got into a fist fight and battered each other.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:09 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 30, 300 block of South Main Street, North Webster. Gary Powers reported theft of $400 cash from a wallet.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:17 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 30, 600 block of Leiter Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to the Chadd Shumaker residence to investigate a theft. Taken was a Stihl chainsaw with case and a radio stolen from a truck. Value: $950.