Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:29 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2100 block of East CR 1300N, Milford. Police responded to the Michael Neely residence to investigate the theft of two motorcycles. Taken were a 1998 Honda, valued at $4,000 and a 2008 Honda, valued at $3,000.
- 7:43 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 1600 block of East CR 200N, Warsaw. Police responded to the Ana Cabrera residence to investigate the theft of her son’s school-issued IPad.
- 4:16 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 100 block of EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Police spoke to Keith Sanders in reference to the theft of his Sun Dolphin paddle boat. Value: $400.
- 10:35 a.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 13500 block of North CR 100E, Milford. Police spoke to Barb Newswabger in reference to the theft of her trash can.
- 2:47 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 26, 2600 block of East Brookfield Circle, Warsaw. Police responded to the Sara Frush residence to investigate a criminal mischief. Calling party reported toilet bowl cleaner bombs were placed in the front yard.
- 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23, 9600 block of West CR 300N, Etna Green. Police responded to the Dexter Sparks residence to investigate a theft from a building. Taken was an aluminum ladder, jack stands, a grease gun, a fur stretcher and a wheel barrow.
- 3:49 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23, 7500 block of South CR 700W, Claypool. Police investigated a fraud report from John Secrest involving a Sprint account.