Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:36 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 100 block North Walnut St., Etna Green. Larita L. Mason reported the theft of a wallet. Value: $15.
- 6:44 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 800 block East CR 800S, Claypool. Officers responded to a report of a no contact order violation.
- 9:32 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 200 block EMS R4 Lane, Pierceton. Yvonne Bouchard reported theft. Value: $70.
- 7:20 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 7500 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Kyle J. Alcorn reported the theft of power tools. Value: $250.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:17 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 28, 300 block of South Main Street, North Webster. A male removed a bottle of tea and a Monster Energy drink from New Market and left the store without paying for the products.
Officers with the Pierceton Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:12 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 23, 100 block of CR 125S, Pierceton. Police investigated the theft of an ATV.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:48 p.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 2700 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a harassment complaint.