Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:52 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 19, 201 EMS T1 Lane, North Webster. Officers responded to a report of a possible drowning. The caller reported that there was an unresponsive female near the sandbar on James Lake. Paramedics performed life saving measures until the victim was pronounced dead at the scene. The female was identified as Michelle E. Moore, 56, North Webster.
- 12:20 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 19, 100 block EMS B53 Lane, Warsaw. Gary Young reported the theft of a grass trimmer. Value: $89.
- 5:31 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 5800 block South East Channel Road, Warsaw. Officers responded to a welfare check on an elderly female.
- 3:10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17, 10700 block North Lung Lane, Syracuse. Jerald W. Rea reported fraud. His bank called and advised that his credit card was being used in Oklahoma City, Okla.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:13 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 700 block East Pickwick Drive, Syracuse. Kim D. Golden reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:08 a.m. Monday, Aug. 20, 500 block East Main St., Warsaw. Latishia R. Short II reported the theft of medication.