Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:59 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, 9800 block North Lincoln Road, Syracuse. Robert B. Sheehan II reported check fraud.
- 12:01 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, 3600 block North Oakwood Drive, Warsaw. A male subject reported that he had contacted James Duncan of Duncan’s Tree Care on May 1 to have trees and limbs removed from his property. He paid Duncan $200 by check. The check has cleared the bank, but no work has been completed by Duncan.
- 10:02 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. A male subject reported home improvement fraud.
- 8:57 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, 4700 block West CR 100N, Warsaw. Brad A. Wilcox reported criminal mischief.
- 9:19 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15, 1800 block Crescent Drive, Warsaw. Alejandro C. Moreno reported the theft of a license plate. Value: $300.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:09 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, 500 block West Fourth St., Milford. Officers completed a citizens assist at Lakeland Rehabilitation.
Officers from the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:53 a.m. Monday, Aug. 13, 100 block of Effie Mae Street, North Webster. Police responded to a report from Amanda White in reference to a broken window at a residence.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:48 a.m. Friday, Aug. 17, 400 block Sophie Lane, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of residential entry.
- 3:49 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, 2100 block East Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Daniel S. Rudisel reported a lost wallet and purse.
- 3:20 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, 1300 block Duncan Drive, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of a protection order violation.