The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Mindland Funding LLC v. Mike Bentley, Warsaw, $839.21
- Stucky Lauer & Young LLP v. Katrina Ousley, Leesburg, $423.94
- Money Matters Professional Clients v. Andrew Sawyer, Syracuse, $412.74
- The Property Company v. Sharon Brannock, Syracuse, $217
- Warsaw Health System v.
Lesley Henson, Warsaw, $4,131.73
Olivia Ramos-Gamora, Warsaw, $1,280.21
Joel Schuh, Warsaw, $892.34
Paul Slusher, Warsaw, $3,240.63
Craig Stouder, South Bend, $741.50
Andrea Mahoney, Warsaw, $1,086.76
Tracy Price, Warsaw, $3,492.91
- Total Recovery Services v. Jeffery Prater, Warsaw, $1,440.79
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Jeffry Beck, Kouts, $6,115
- Credit Burea Collection v. Lisa Zartman, Warsaw, $4,120.92
- Tippecanoe Valley Middle School v.
Kit Craft, Claypool, $586.69
Jennifer Klosinski, Mentone, $293.22
Todd and Melinda Carter, Mentone, $744.80
Holly Clabaugh, Mentone, $220.70
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Weltman Weinberg & Reis Co. LPA v. Dennis Lewis, Syracuse, $1,650.31
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Alexander Colter, Carmel, $9,093.47
Diana Thompson, Indianapolis, $9,093.47
Rebecca and Spencer Doty, Etna Green, $2,680.64
Bradley Long, Milford, $15,798.42
- Capital One Bank v.
Christopher Pauwels, Milford, $1,625.23
Adam Ramsey, Warsaw, $4,449.96
Kristofer Hively, Syracuse, $3,661.56
Tina Hughes, Claypool, $10,642.40
Kimberly Metts, Warsaw, $2,342.02
Conner Palmer, Warsaw, $2,571.67
Ricki Creamer, Claypool, $1,437.19
Jerry Mullins, Claypool, $1,577.83
Robert Reed, Syracuse, $6,523.02
- Citibank v. Anthony Quillen, Leesburg, $3,489.77
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Maria Valencia, Leesburg, $1,525.18
- Ally Financial v. Andrew Connolly, Warsaw, $14,798.45
- Woodlawn Hospital v. Pamela McFadden, Claypool, $2,429.37
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Carolyn McCord, Winona Lake, $8,469.53
Peggie Greer, Claypool, $8,469.53
- Blatt Hasenmiller Libsker & Moore v. Amanda Islas, Warsaw, $2,819.17
- Warsaw Health System v. Dana Milford, Warsaw, $7,364.25
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Carlos Camargo Paramo, Milford, $160.50.
Failure to register and speeding — Geetanshu Madan, Warsaw, $185.50.
Speeding—exceeding speed limit set by local authority and no valid driver’s license — Miguel Perez, Warsaw, $185.50.
Speeding — Travis Bauer, Pittsboro, $160.50.
Failure of driver to use safety belt — Ryan Lockhart, Warsaw, $25.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Kelly Stansbury, 46, Claypool, and Nicole Danielle Peconga, 37, Claypool
Bradley Allen Stouder, 21, Leesburg, and Shilah Joy Morris, 22, North Webster
Justin Allen Gerber, 35, Syracuse, and Kathryn E. Logan, 31, Syracuse
Alfred Edward Vanzant, 49, Leesburg, and Chantel Victoria Hunter, 44, Leesburg
Colton James Cretcher, 30, Warsaw, and Pamela Lynn Gardner, 39, Warsaw
Zachary James Lee, 28, Pierceton, and Stephanie Annmarie Stratton, 32, Pierceton
Lawrence J. Siegel, 59, Syracuse, and Sharon E. Babb, 62, Syracuse
Luke Isaac Shaver, 24, Norwich, N.Y., and Jubilee Rochelle Lofgren, 23, Deatsville, Ala.
Derek Tyler Snep, 25, Warsaw, and Cierra beverly Rose Busenbark, 22, Warsaw
Ashley Michelle Coleman, 26, Warsaw, and Darrick Ameigh, 27, Warsaw
Joe Haden Haywood, 24, Tippecanoe, and Tiffany Jean Vaile, 25, Pierceton
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Swick — Brandie Swick, Warsaw, and Timothy Swick, Mentone. Married: Jan. 29, 2005. Separated: July 29, 2018. There are two minor children.
Stutzman — Eva Stutzman, and Lonnie Stutzman, Syracuse. Married: June 26, 2010. Separated: July 30, 2018. There are no minor children.
Deturk — Carrie Deturk, Burket, and Curtis Deturk, Burket. Married: Dec. 1, 2017. Separated: July 2, 2018. There is one minor child.
Losee — Hanna Losee, Etna Green, and Charles Losee, Etna Green. Married: Nov. 19, 2011. Separated: July 25, 2018. There are no minor children.
Nunez — Ismael Nunez, Warsaw, and Laurel Nunez, River Oaks, Texas. Married: Dec. 26, 2013. Separated: September 2016. There are no minor children.
Craft-Hunt — Sarah Craft, Pierceton, and Wayne Hunt, Martin, Ky. Separated: Aug. 14, 2018. There are no minor children.