LEESBURG — Plain Township, Warsaw and Milford Fire Departments responded to a fire at Stacy’s Restaurant and Family Dining, located on SR 15 in Leesburg at approximately 11:15 a.m. this morning, Friday, Aug. 10. The damage was limited to the northwest part of the building.
According to an employee who was present at the scene, a frayed cord from a neon sign ignited some cardboard boxes in a storage room that contains an ice machine and water softener. Power remained on throughout the building during the fire.
No injuries were reported.