Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:32 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2000 block of South Julian Drive, Warsaw. Candi L. Kintzel reported a stolen bow and arrow.
- 8:03 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, 7800 block of East CR 150N, Pierceton. Judy A. Meservey reported criminal mischief.
- 8:00 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 10600 block of North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse. KCSD investigated possible violation of a protective order.
- 12:22 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 7200 block of North SR 13, North Webster. Cody Alan Anderson reported a burglary.
- 6:16 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 1200 block of East Armstrong Road, Leesburg. KCSD investigated report of a burglary at Deatsman Grain Farms. Cash and vehicle titles were reported missing.
- 1:37 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 3600 block of East CR 450S, Warsaw. Richard L. Cole Jr. reported theft of a DVD player and a television worth approximately $300.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:28 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Rice Ford reported four lost dealer license plates.
- 1:51 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 200 block of North Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Domestic battery was investigated.