Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:01 p.m. Monday, July 30, 300 block of East Levi Leed Road, Warsaw. Britanie Johnson reported a suspicious vehicle in the area. The report was entered as impersonating law enforcement.
- 6:06 p.m. Monday, July 30, 1400 block of North CR 875W, Etna Green. Sandra Moore reported a fraud attempt.
- 2:46 p.m. Monday, July 30, 11300 block of West CR 950S, Akron. Amy Black made a fraud report.
- 8:51 a.m. Monday, July 30, 800 block of Old Road 15, Milford. Bison Coach reported the theft of various power tools. Value: $540.
- 1:45 a.m. Sunday, July 29, 1900 block of North CR 850E, Pierceton. William Cooper reported a residential entry.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:57 a.m. Tuesday, July 31, 100 block of South James Street, Milford. Pamela Leblanc reported a missing wallet that contained identification cards.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:32 p.m. Thursday, July 26, 4100 block of East CR 500S, Warsaw. Cynthia Kreider reported the theft of an air compressor. Value: $300.
- 11:18 a.m. Thursday, July 26, 1500 block of Provident Drive, Warsaw. Laura Cooper made a threat report.