Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:03 a.m. Wednesday, July 25, 2500 block of East US 30, Warsaw. Possible methamphetamine located at Pak-A-Sak Shell.
- 1:38 p.m. Tuesday, 3100 block of East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Devon Pete Poe reported theft of a license plate.
- 11:10 a.m. Tuesday, July 24, 4200 block of North Aspen Drive, Warsaw. William R. Vincent reported damage to a kitchen window.
- 4:48 a.m. Tuesday, July 24, 6400 block of West Old Road 30, Warsaw. KCSD investigated report of a vehicle that left the roadway, damaged landscaping, then left the area.
- 11:55 a.m. Monday, July 23, 10300 block of SR 15, Silver Lake. Michelle L. Hoover reported theft from a storage unit.
- 11:14 a.m. Monday, July 23, 13700 block of North SR 15, Milford. Joseph M. Rice reported a burglary. Items stolen included a chainsaw, power washer, socket set and Tiffany lamps. The items were valued at $500.
- 10:49 a.m. Sunday, July 22, 100 block of EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Eric Timothy Kreuzer reported theft of computer software and a Playstation from his residence. The items were valued at $3,400.
- 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 18, 200 block of West Walnut Street, Claypool. A garbage truck struck low-hanging wires.