Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:36 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, 2500 block of Southwood drive, Warsaw. Norman A. Hoyt reported that someone stole items from a rental property.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2 p.m. Saturday, July 14, 300 block West Section St., Milford. Jerry L. Lenwell reported the theft of a firearm and money from a vehicle. Value: $801.50.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:43 p.m. Monday, July 16, 600 block of Oak Glen Drive, Warsaw. Domestic battery reported.
- 6:50 p.m. Monday, July 16, 300 block of East Prairie Street, Warsaw. Shirley A. Porter reported theft of medication.
- 3:27 p.m. Monday, July 16, 1100 block of Husky Trail, Warsaw. A wallet was found at Martin’s Supermarket.
- 12:27 p.m. Monday, July 17, 800 block of Pine Mills Road, Warsaw. Rebecca A. Adams reported theft of a bicycle.
- 10:10 a.m. Monday, July 16, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Christina A. Watson reported attempted theft from a Coke machine at the office of Shamrock Trailer Park.
- 10:12 p.m. Sunday, July 15, 1300 block of Husky Trail, Warsaw. Warsaw Community Schools reported a broken window at Harrison Elementary School.
- 10:05 p.m. Sunday, July 15, 300 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Criminal trespass reported at Pak-A-Sak Marathon.
- 4:07 p.m. Sunday, July 15, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Christopher B. Love reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.