KOSCIUSKO — The Kosciusko County Alcoholic Beverage Board renewed four permits and approved one transfer during its meeting Thursday, July 12.
Ramandeep Singh, Gurleen Petroleum Inc., Syracuse, was present at the meeting for a license transfer. He was at last month’s meeting but wasn’t approved for a transfer due to not having signage placed in a front window informing the public that a transfer will be taking place.
Singh placed a sign in the front window of the business and just needs to complete an affidavit of compliance for the license transfer. The transfer was approved at this month’s meeting.
Kelly McClure, McClure Oil 37, Silver Lake, was also present at the meeting regarding a violation. McClure stated that a clerk sold alcohol to a minor. A fine has been paid and the employee was terminated.
The following transfer was approved:
- Ramandeep Singh, Gurleen Petroleum Inc., Syracuse. Singh just needs to complete the affidavit of compliance for the transfer to be complete.
The following permits were renewed:
- Aldi #38, 945 N. Parker St., Warsaw.
- Double Shot Liquor, 104 E. State St., Etna Green.
- McClure Oil 37, 9311 IN-15, Silver Lake.
- The Owl’s Nest, 7369 E. CR 800N, North Webster.
- Oswego Mini Mart, 2757 E. Armstrong Road, Leesburg.
The board’s next meeting will take place at 1 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, in the Kosciusko County courthouse.