WARSAW — Due to the extreme heat, the Warsaw Parks & Recreation Department advises that the following programs have been cancelled:
- Late skate: 8 – 11 p.m. Friday, June 29, at Mantis Skate Park
- Community paddle boarding and canoeing: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 30, at Pike Lake Beach.
The next community paddle boarding dates and time are:
- Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, July 9
- Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, July 26
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, July 28
For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department by email at [email protected], visit the office from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday at 117 E. Canal St., Warsaw, call (574) 372-9554 or visit www.warsaw.in.gov