Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:25 a.m. Wednesday, June 27, 100 block of Camp Mack Road, Milford. Charles R. Craig reported he came home to find that his dog had been shot and killed.
- 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, June 26, 6100 block of East CR 400S, Pierceton. KCSD responded to a disorderly conduct disturbance.
- 5:20 a.m. Tuesday, June 26, 100 block of EMS C30 Lane, Warsaw. Bryon Edward Kiser reported that his vehicle was taken from his driveway without permission.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:38 p.m. Tuesday, June 26, 700 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Theft of socks and Pepto Bismol reported by Dollar General.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:46 a.m. Wednesday, June 27, 1300 block of St. Mary’s Drive, Warsaw. WPD responded to a call for service.
- 10:50 p.m. Tuesday, June 26, 100 block of South Hickory and East Market streets in Warsaw. A subject drove around barriers, resulting in the subject’s vehicle becoming stuck on the railroad tracks.
- 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, June 26, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. A disruption was reported at Walmart which resulted in a theft and criminal mischief arrest.