Turkey Creek Fire Territory is currently accepting applications for Firefighter/EMT. Application deadline is August 10th at 5pm. Applications are available from the fire station located at 402 N. Huntington St in Syracuse or can be downloaded from our website www.syracusefd.com.
Basic Requirements are as follows,
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate, as evidenced by a transcript issued by an accredited high school.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be willing, if appointed, to reside within Kosciusko County or an adjoining county in Indiana.
- Must have current Firefighter/EMT or Paramedic certification.
- Paramedic certification without firefighter experience will be accepted.