Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:14 a.m. Wednesday, June 20, 7800 block East US 30, Pierceton. William H. Hartman reported auto theft. Value: $8,000.
- 10:04 a.m. Wednesday, June 20, 100 block EMS C30 Lane, Warsaw. Scott M. Reincke reported auto theft. Value: $15,000.
- 3:10 p.m. Monday, June 18, 500 block South Old SR 13, Pierceton. Ted J. Hight reported fraud. He received a fake check in his mail.
- 12:29 p.m. Monday, June 18, 30000 block East CR 750N, Leesburg. Audrey K. Sherrill reported an accident that she was in a few days prior.
- 9:51 a.m. Monday, June 18, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Vena D. Anglin-Showalter reported fraud.
- 4:43 a.m. Monday, June 18, 4400 block North 3rd Plaza, Leesburg. Officers responded to a report of possible criminal mischief and theft. The caller stated that a neighbor broke a fence and stole some property, including an amplifier. Value: $130.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:17 p.m. Wednesday, June 20, 1300 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Jahlyn G. Smith reported criminal mischief to his vehicle.
- 1:18 p.m. Wednesday, June 20, 1100 block East Clark St., Warsaw. Kayla C. Heckaman reported criminal mischief to the front door of her residence.