Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:38 p.m. Friday, June 15, 3200 block of East CR 450N/Chapman Lake Drive, Leesburg. KCSD was dispatched to the area of CR 450N and CR 175E in reference to a report of a reckless driver.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:12 p.m. Monday, June 18, 300 block of South Main Street, North Webster. A report of leaving the scene of an accident in the New Market parking lot was made.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:23 p.m. Monday, June 18, 1400 block of East Smith Street, Warsaw. Brittany Ann Ramsey reported theft of power and hand tools worth approximately $150.
- 7:02 p.m. Monday, June 18, 800 block of East Main Street, Warsaw. A vehicle was parked and unattended on the wrong side of the street and facing the wrong way on a one way street. Owner could not be located so the vehicle was towed.
- 6:17 p.m. Monday, June 18, 2200 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. A bicycle was found in the area of Owens Supermarket.