Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:50 p.m. Saturday, June 16, 100 block of EMS W29 Lane, North Webster. Cory Iden reported a theft and burglary.
- 3:24 p.m. Friday, June 15, 10700 block of West CR 200S, Bourbon. John Cook reported a theft of three firearms. Value: $1,075.
- 10:55 a.m. Tuesday, June 12, 2800 block of South CR 400E, Pierceton. Jackson Stroup reported harassment.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:21 Tuesday, June 12, 500 block of South Main Street, North Webster. A theft of money was reported. The money was later found and charges will be requested through the prosecutor’s office.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:54 a.m. Sunday, June 17, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Brittany Obrien reported her cell phone was stolen while at Walmart.
- 3 p.m. Saturday, June 16, 3300 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. A damaged property report was taken with Warsaw Police Department listed as the victim.
- 3:51 p.m. Friday, June 15, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Cynthia Sharkey reported the theft of cash and a debit card.
- 2:37 p.m. Friday, June 15, 1100 block of Husky Trail Drive, Warsaw. Employees of Martins Supermarket reported a theft of alcohol and various grocery items.
- 6:19 a.m. Thursday, June 14, 900 block of Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Courtney Ruggier reported an unlawful entry into a motor vehicle and criminal mischief.