Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:11 a.m. Friday, June 15, 7700 block East CR 1300N and North CR 775E, Syracuse. R. Christopher Dumford reported a vehicle that crashed into a fence with no one around the vehicle.
- 8:25 p.m. Thursday, June 14, 100 block EMS R4B1 Lane, Pierceton. James P. Berner reported the theft of cash and silver. Value: $3,000.
- 1:07 p.m. Monday, June 11, 10300 block North Syracuse Webster Road, Syracuse. Katie A. Lechlitner reported fraud to a bank. Value: $2,326.49.
- 1:28 p.m. Sunday, June 10, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Officers were called to a standby referencing a no contact order.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:19 p.m. Thursday, June 14, 300 block East Center St., Warsaw. Elks Lodge reported criminal mischief to the building.
- 10:38 a.m. Thursday, June 14, 600 block South Lake St., Warsaw. Matthew K. Kitson reported theft from a vehicle. Items stolen include an iPad. Value: $500.
- 9:23 a.m. Thursday, June 14, 400 block Westcreek Drive, Warsaw. Lindsay N. Williams reported theft from a vehicle. Value: $120.
- 8:16 a.m. Thursday, June 14, 2000 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. Dennis R. Woodward reported criminal mischief. A vehicle with a trailer drove through his backyard, causing damage.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, 300 block Administration Blvd., Winona Lake. Christopher Volkers reported criminal mischief. A pontoon was vandalized.