The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Linda L. Alto, Mentone, $4,766.19
Rose Brown, Warsaw, $5,335.77
Ramona J. Kimes, Claypool, $6,115
Deborah Richards, Syracuse, $2,174.94
- Capital One Bank v.
Paula J. Blosser, Warsaw, $4,473.78
Ana B. Granados, Warsaw, $2,182.43
- Shayne Thomas v. Shayla Bridgewater, Rochester, $1,625
- Money Matters Professional Collections v.
Kristin Casavant, Butler, $600.13
Grace Cummins, Etna Green, $417.70
Joseph DeGroff, Syracuse, $424.93
Thomas Skeens, Claypool, $433.22
Cynthia and Lindsey Tomblin, Syracuse, $1,139.48
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Douglas Fiandt, Warsaw, $4,285
- Davis, Kohnen & Associates v. Brandon Cooper, Warsaw, $200
- Chad Zartman v. Kelsey Coplin, Warsaw, $1,672
- Mineral Springs v. Ingrid Garcia, Warsaw, $3,027
- MSW Capital LLC v. Chad Puckett, Warsaw, $1,515.14
- Dental Health PC v. Ollievia Sigsbee, Milford, $3,305.88
- MarineLand Gardens Associations v. Julie and Ryan Stuckman, North Webster, $1,652
- James L. Walmer v. Robert Tobias, Warsaw, $269.30
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Midland Funding v.
John L. Boarman, Fort Wayne, $1,533.66
Alfredo Mercado, Warsaw, $816.81
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Tabitha Cartwright, Warsaw, $10,095.09
Jeremy Hall, Warsaw, $7,403.95
- Ally Financial Inc. v. David and Debra Forney, Etna Green, $22,320.94
- Capital One Bank v.
Robert W. Gallup Jr., Syracuse, $1,835.19
Jason Haines, Warsaw, $4,436.53
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Shelly Y. Garrett, Warsaw, $11,507.80
David J. Housouer, Pierceton, $8,268. 86
Joseph K. Ream, Etna Green, $16,725.98
- Mortgage Guarty Insurance Co. v. Greg T. Jensen, Syracuse, $46,152.98
- Midland Credit v. Javier Ortiz, Warsaw, $16,801.81
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v. Shawn Smith, Mentone, $1,188.99
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Jamie Vanlue, Syracuse, $1,353.60
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Speeding — Lauranona Lloyd, Warsaw, $160.50
No valid driver’s license — Ramiro Rodriguez, Warsaw, $160.50.
Passing on the right — Terry Gentry, Denver, $160.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Zachary Scott Tucker, 28, Warsaw, and Gabriella Diana Schlitt, 30, Warsaw
Preston M. Studebaker, 31, Claypool, and Molly Nicole Sutton, 29, Claypool
Jayde Rice, 32, Warsaw, and John Oleson, 41, Warsaw
Todd Allen, 45, Cromwell, and Christine R. Stanley, 52, Cromwell
Scott David Stoffel, 26, Winona Lake, and Allyson Jennifer Wirkus, 24, Winona Lake
Matthew Joseph Gilsinger, 36, Warsaw, and Chari Rae Gilbert, 35, Warsaw
Andrew O’Day Sparks, 29, Akron, and Alexis Michele-Le’ Smith, 21, Akron
Jason Robert Frame, 42, Pierceton, and Amy Lynn Meadows, 41, Pierceton
Gupreet Singh, 21, Milford, and Monica Elaine Fisher, 27, Milford
Michael Paul Piercy, 32, Etna Green and Courtney Beth Hanes, 31, Etna Green
Michael D. Caudill, 40, Winona Lake, and Courtney Marie Clark, 38, Winona Lake
Dylan Ray Lawson, 22, Wabash, and Sasha R. Bolen, 25, Warsaw
Steven Lamar Hollar, 37, Leesburg, and Sara LeeAnn Spear, 33, Leesburg
Jeffrey Mark Keene, 55, Syracuse, and Kristina Renee Allen, 46, Syracuse
Elijah Donald Henson, 32, Pierceton, and Stephanie Michelle Boggs, 32, Pierceton
William Dederick Petro, 22, and Mallorie B. Stiver, 22, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Black-Prater — Brandy Black, Warsaw, and Davey Prater. Married: March 29, 2012. Separated: Feb. 2018. There is one minor child.
Endicott — Richard Endicott, Huntington, W.Va., and Pamela Endicott, Warsaw. Married: April 8, 2000. Separated: April 13, 2018. There are no minor children.
Sabin — Chris Sabin, Cromwell, and Tasha Sabin, Syracuse. Married: July 1, 2017. Separated: April 2, 2018. There are no minor children.
Fairchild-Ramsey — Billy Fairchild, Westville, and Amanda Ramsey, Pierceton. Separated: Feb. 5, 2017. There are no minor children.