Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:59 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, 7900 block North SR 15 and West CR 800N, Leesburg. John F. Shepherd, Jr., reported a hit and run accident.
- 7:05 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report over a custody complaint.
- 2:20 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, 8800 block South CR 425W, Silver Lake. Matthew T. Allen reported an attempted theft where the suspect was caught by the homeowner.
- 9:31 a.m. Wednesday, June 13, 9700 block North CR 300E, Syracuse. William L. Meyers reported that we was scammed out of a large sum of money.
- 8:26 a.m. Wednesday, June 13, 300 block South Main St., North Webster. New Market reported a possible theft. Cash was stolen. Value: $200.
- 8:11 a.m. Wednesday, June 13, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Maira I. Marroquin Roca reported a vehicle title that was fraudulently signed in order to transfer ownership.
- 5 p.m. Saturday, June 9, 500 block West Catholic St., Pierceton. Officers responded to a report of a possible battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:39 p.m. Wednesday, June 13, 200 block Rattington Circle, Warsaw. Officers responded to a violation of a no contact order.
- 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, June 12, 200 block North Columbia St., Warsaw. Barbara A. Hardin reported her vehicle was in a hit and skip accident.