The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- One Advantage LLC v.
Brandie Shantel Abner, Syracuse, $1,251.13
- Warsaw Health Systems LLC v.
Jeannie Albano, Warsaw, $1,000.46
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Sean M. Alderfer, Warsaw, $3,486.44
Jarred M. Dulworth, Claypool, $4,640
Torie Helton, Claypool, $6,075
Codie J. Pierce, Claypool, $3,362.93
Alicia Taylor, Warsaw, $2,321.93
- Dental Health P.C. v.
James Anderson, South Whitley, $1,820.74
Justin Christner, Warsaw, $2,546.13
Stacy Paine, Pierceton, $1,616.27
Ollieva Sigsbee, Milford, $3,305.88
- Collier’s Heating and Air v. Clearwater Carpentry, Warsaw, $442.68
- Davis, Kohnen and Associates v. Brandon Cooper, Warsaw, $200
- Community Federal Credit Union v.
Zachary R. Defries, Warsaw, $5,474.28
Derek L. Domine, North Bangor, N.Y., 4,655.48
Jenette Harner, Silver Lake, $4,490.36
Jeffrey J. Perales, Pierceton, $4,429.79
Aaron D. Quance, Mentone, $2,213.52
Ashley M Tharp, Warsaw, $4,655.48
- Statewide Federal Credit Union v.
Beth and Christopher Fisher, Warsaw, $1,768.68
Dawn and Ronald Hampton, South Whitley, $1,854.78
Erica Mariage, Warsaw, $2,093.12
Douglas Rekucki, Warsaw, $981.92
- Midland Funding LLC v. Betty McCord, Warsaw, $1,049.17
- Partners 1st Federal Credit Union v. Taylor D. Fraley, Warsaw, $1,966.46
- Shamrock Village v.
Demetrius Link, Warsaw, $1,157.70
Christina Tolomei, Warsaw, $1,157.70
- Center Appraisal Services v. Mallor Grodner LLP, Bloomington, $647
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v.
Wendy Nicholson, Warsaw, $1,254.77
Maria Patino, Warsaw, $1,044.36
- Camp and Fish LLC v.
Steven J. Pepple II, Fort Wayne, $4,107
- Edith Hattery v. Brandon M. Price, Warsaw, $2,213.52
- John Peterink, Silver Lake, $1,325
- Marineland Gardens Association Inc v. Julie and Ryan Stuckman, North Webster, $1,652
- Jack Conley v. Christie Sutherland, Leesburg, $4,711.70
- Glen Burckett v. David Teeple, Mentone, $6,125
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Chris Atz, Cromwell, $791.45
- Credit Acceptance Corp v.
Amber and Christopher Baldridge, Warsaw, $29,358.88
Ernest and Rebecca Farmer, Mentone, $15,058.88
Codie L. Pierce, Claypool, $7,898.26
- Orbit Leasing Inc. v. Aaron Banks, Elkhart, $8,049.97
- One Advantage LLC v. Torri Calland, Syracuse, $10,865.63
- Community Federal Credit Union v.
Willie G. and Candy L. Truman Fields, Warsaw, $14,762.60
Shelly Y. Garrett, Warsaw, $11,507.80
David J. Housouer, Pierceton, $8,268.86
- National Collegiate Student Loan v. Amber K. Genda, Milford, $5,497.73
- The Car Company v. Peggie M. Greer, Claypool, $7,639.40
- Capital One Bank v.
Katrina K. Hicks, Syracuse, $2,529.03
John W. Hinsdale, North Webster, $3,155.22
Judith Strieby, Syracuse, $2,687.09
- FIA Card Services v. Scott J. Lennox, Warsaw, $32,933.58
- Wells Fargo v. Justin B. McKee, Syracuse, $8,011.38
- Onemain Financial Services v. Mercedes Miller, Warsaw, $9,115.71
- Ally Financial Services v.
Sabas Muniz, Warsaw, $3,247.57
Matthew Shepherd, Mentone, $11,306.21
Theodore J. Swain, Syracuse, $26,082.39
- Consumer Portfolio Services Inc. v. Margaret and Michael Walton, Mentone, $40,486.14
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Disregarding an official traffic control device — Sime Borovchanski, Downers Grove, Ill., $160.50.
Failure of driver to use safety belt — Kim Bussard, Warsaw, $25.
Speeding – exceeding 60 mph limit on 4-lane non-interstate — Jignashu Patel, Arlington Heights, Ill., $192.50.
Speeding – exceeding 30 mph in an urban district — Aliyaha Whitaker, Syracuse, $160.50.
Speeding — George Sanford, Ligonier, $160.50.
Failure of driver to use safety belt — Randy Runkel, Claypool, $25.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Kyle Douglas Riddle, 26, Winona Lake, and Haley Lynn Stamper, 22, Winona Lake
Shane Michael Eagan, 27, Leesburg, and Kandace L. Kesler, 26, Leesburg
Leonard R. Sherschberger, 34, Nappanee, and Beth Ann Borkholder, 28, Nappanee
Christy M. Evans, 40, Warsaw, and Timothy James Bridegroom, 38, Warsaw
Robert Smith Kelly, 30, Goshen, and Amanda Jean Schroeder, 27, Warsaw
Michael J. Magid, 65, Syracuse, and Marilla Joy Jager, 46, Syracuse
Jacob Joel DeBoest, 21, Warsaw, and Hannah Elizabeth Thompson, 22, Warsaw
Manuel Salvador Gonzalez Rosales, 38, Warsaw, and Kelli Lynn Calhoun, 29, South Whitley
Ivan Tepo Velasquez, 20, Warsaw, and Rosa Moyotl Cielo, 19, Warsaw
Leon Eugene Kuhns, 25, Bremen, and Mary Jo Slabaugh, 20, Nappanee
Brian Jay Stutzman, 21, Milford, and Rosalyn Kay Kaufman, 20, Nappanee
Nathan Daniel Roberts, 23, Warsaw, and Jessica Marie Lokotar, 24, Silver Lake
Chad Dahms, 35, Warsaw, and Jennifer Ladd, 33, Warsaw
Merle Jay Yutzy, 20, Nappanee, and Megan Elizabeth Borkholder, 20, Nappanee
Zachary Scott Tucker, 28, Warsaw, and Gabriella Diana Schlitt, 30, Warsaw
Preston M. Studebaker, 31, Claypool, and Molly Nicole Sutton, 29, Claypool
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Doss — Angela Doss, Pierceton, and John Doss, Claypool. Married: Aug. 28, 2013. Separated: May 18, 2018. There are two minor children.
Hoffer — Arica Hoffer, Mentone, and Rick Hoffer, Bourbon. Married: Jan. 1, 2005. Separated: May 4, 2017. There are no minor children.
Borkholder — Lois Borkholder and Olen Borkholder. Married: Nov. 11, 2000. Separated: May 31, 2018. There are three minor children.
Lemaster — Marcus Lemaster, Warsaw, and Lanett Lemaster, Warsaw. Married: July 3, 1992. Separated: April 10, 2015. There are no minor children.
Clutter — Dana Clutter, Pierceton, and Richard Clutter, Pierceton. Married: Feb. 13, 2012. Separated: June 2, 2018. There are no minor children.
Hertel — Mary Hertel, Warsaw, and Neil Hertel, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 22, 1992. Separated: June 6, 2018. There are no minor children.