WARSAW — This year Warsaw Area Career Center launched a new program giving students the opportunity to receive hands on training and licensing in the field of Cosmetology. Inspire College of Cosmetology allows local students a forum to learn and grow in their field through a variety of services such as haircuts and treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and more.
As the school year has come to a close, many students are continuing forward in the program in pursuit of their cosmetology license. In order to achieve this, WACC and Inspire School of Cosmetology is asking the public’s help in becoming clients and allowing students the opportunity to fulfill training hours in a variety of fields still needed for their license.
Services are very affordable including haircuts and shampooing for $7, manicures for $9, pedicures for $15 and facials for $!5. Students are guided by licensed and experienced instructors to ensure great results for guests.
There are currently several senior students nearing graduation from cosmetology school. These students need a variety of services to finish their graduation requirements. A listing can be found below including their hours of service.
- Hannah Susaraba: Services needed to graduate include hair styles, manicures, waxing and perms.
- Betzy Navarro: Services needed to graduate include haircuts and coloring.
- Flor Castillo: Services needed to graduate include perms, facials, haircuts and waxing.
- Heather Castro Rosas: Services needed include haircuts, makeup application and facials.
- Shelby Littlejohn: Services needed include facials, makeup applications, haircuts and perms.
- Kylie Rick: Services needed to graduate include perms, waxing and makeup application.
- Cheyenne Gibson: Services needed to graduate include perms, facials, haircuts and coloring.
- Ruby Ayala: Services needed to graduate include hair styling, perms, scalp treatments, facials, haircuts, color, manicure, pedicure and waxing.
- Vanessa Ortega: Services needed to graduate include hair styling, perms, scalp treatments, facials, haircuts and coloring, manicure, pedicure and waxing.
- Yessica Ursua: Services needed to graduate include hair styling, perms, facials, haircuts, manicure, pedicure and waxing.
- Keeghan Williams: Services needed to graduate include perms, facials, haircuts and coloring, manicures, pedicures and waxing.
Please note every service requires a different timeframe to complete and no services will be booked just before the college’s closing hours. Inspire’s summer hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday; 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday; and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday. To book your appointment call (574) 267-2245 or visit the college at 3175 E. Center St., Warsaw, IN 46580.