Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:29 a.m. Tuesday, May 29, 4000 block of Runkle Dr., Warsaw. Police responded to a report from Marlin M. McCoart of slashed car tires. Value: $300.
- 11:43 a.m. Sunday, May 27, 2100 block of South Julian Drive, Warsaw. Police were called to the residence of Tracy Julian for a report of auto theft. Stolen was a 2004 Chrysler Sebring. Value: $5,000.
- 7:41 p.m. Saturday, May 26, 1900 block of North CR 850E, Pierceton. Police were called to Jellystone Campground to investigate a report from Carol Wymer of a burglary from two sheds.
- 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, May 23, 10000 block of North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse. Police responded to the Scott Bolinger residence to investigate a tire that appeared to have been cut.
Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:01 a.m. Tuesday, May 29, 100 block of Innovation Boulevard, Syracuse. Police responded to a report of theft from Ace Builders. Taken was heavy construction equipment. Value: $3,905.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, May 30, 2200 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Claude Johnson residence for a report of a shattered car window.
- 2:36 a.m. Tuesday, May 29, 200 block of Rattington Circle, Warsaw. Police investigated a report from Sasha Hollett of residential entry, invasion of privacy and criminal mischief.
- 4:51 p.m. Tuesday, May 29, 800 block of East Clark Street, Warsaw. Police responded to the Lorrie Cantrell residence to investigate a theft of a bicycle. Value: $100.
- 2:27 p.m. Friday, May 25, 2500 block of Pine Cone Lane, Warsaw. Police responded to a report from Ceerra Beckner of a residential entry from a male.