Officers with the Claypool Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:14 p.m. Monday, May 14, 100 block North Main St., Claypool. Officers responded to a domestic complaint.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:47 a.m. Monday, May 21, 100 block EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Kosciusko County Dispatch contacted officers regarding a battery. A victim contacted officers on a cell phone and said that she had been battered in her home and was en route to Parkview Hospital in Warsaw.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:15 p.m. Monday, May 21, 1200 block South Huntington St., Syracuse. Wilby’s reported theft. Diesel fuel was stolen. Value: $92.75.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:11 p.m. Monday, May 21, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Noe J. Vargas Acevedo reported burglary of a residence. Items stolen include a television, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 games. Value: $1,275.
- 11:16 a.m. Monday, May 21, 1600 block East Winona Ave., Warsaw. Cardinal Services reported burglary.
- 8:44 a.m. Monday, May 21, 1400 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. Aaron A. Slone reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $5,000.